|House Rules | Customize Game | Game Options | Player Tools | Download Game Client|
Customize Your Game Client
The Options tab page is one of our greatest features, allowing players to tailor the presentation to their own desires. Players use this page to specify their default settings of choice. Once you make a selection here, that selection is instantly saved as your "preference" and applied to all open game windows.
Game Info Boxes - Each game window contains 2 Info Boxes, one located to the lower right area and one located in the lower left area. Features available via the Info Boxes can be seen by clicking on any portion of the header or blue menu button area that will trigger the display of associated selectable information displays. Simply click on the information display you prefer and the Info Box will be updated with your selection. You can select the contents of each Info Box independently. And, if you choose, you can maximize the size of the Info Box by clicking the little blue-white minimize/maximize symbol that is located next to the blue button in the header. Try different combinations in each Info Box to determine what you like best!Available Options
- Local Options - This feature allows you to set up your preferred settings for the current game only, once you exit the current game these settings are discarded. This allows players who enjoy playing more than one game to easily distinguish between games by selecting different settings for different game windows. It also provides a quick change to help reduce eye stress. You can make changes to the following settings: color theme, avatar/disk, sounds, card deck, and card backs. Note that changes here will not be saved and will not affect the default settings you selected on the main Options tab page.
- Player Chat - Our player chat privilege is available only to players for a limited time on a trial basis or those players who subscribe to the site. Once a player becomes a subscriber, the chat feature is automatically turned on. It's is easy to use.Simply start typing and your entry will appear in the chat entry line in the upper region of the Info Box. Push the Enter key or click on the enter symbol to the right of the chat entry line to send your message. To avoid conflicts where the player is required make keyboard entries for non-chat functions (such as buying into a game), once a player starts typing a chat message the cursor will remain in the chat entry line until the player clicks on the pending function. The scroll bar to the right of the Player Chat allows you to view any chat that has occurred during your session. For those players that really enjoy chatting, we suggest that you maximize the size of the Info Box containing Player Chat. To keep the experience fun, we've added chat sounds for your amusement. And for those players who feel "silence is golden", visit the Local Options (in the Info Box at the game screen) or the Options tab (in the lobby) to customize your choice of sounds.
- Dealer Text - Dealer Text provides play-by-play announcement of game activity. Actions such as winning hand announcements and player actions are presented in Dealer Text as they occur.
- Table Stake - The Change Table Stake feature allows players to change the number of tokens in play without sitting out or leaving the game. Players can add tokens to their table stake or remove tokens only if the tokens have not entered play. The player specifies how much he or she wants their new stake to be at the start of the next hand. When a player makes a request to change their table stake, the request will be held pending until the completion of the existing hand to ensure the change meets the following conditions:
- the new stake is within the minimum and maximum token amounts allowed
- the Not In Use token balance contains sufficient tokens to proceed with the request
- tokens being removed from the table have never entered play.
- Wait List - The Wait List contains a list of players wait listed for the game, in the order in which they will be summoned as seats become available.
- Spectator List - The Spectator List contains a list of players viewing the game with the exception of those "guests" which have not signed into the site.
Default Settings The left Info Box displays Dealer text by default and the right Info Box defaults to Game Chat. You can change the default settings by accessing the Game Info Box tab on the Options page.
Cards & Tokens Options:
To personalize your gaming experience you can select your choice of card decks, card backs, token label presentation, and card enlargement display.
Card Decks: Select your choice of card deck. Traditional or one of two 4-color decks.
Display Token Amounts: Token wagers, Pots, and Rake display options include Always display, Never display or Mouse Over display. Selecting these options will display token amounts beside the selected token stack. When the Mouse Over feature is chosen, it will display the amount only when you place your mouse pointer over the token stack.
Card Backs: You can choose from the 6 card back options or choose the Theme option that sets each table color with default complementary card backs.
Enlarge Cards on Mouse Over: Placing your mouse pointer over the selected cards, increases the size by 50%. This option can be turned on for your own cards, your opponent's cards, and/or the common cards. Common cards represent the community or shared cards.
Look & Feel Options:
Choose your favorite settings. The options chosen here will be your default settings for Ring games and Tournament game tables. Changes made here will take affect immediately and will apply to all game windows.
To change only a specific table without changing the default settings, see the Local Options available at the table.
Game Color Themes: Select your choice of default theme colors for the each game type. Choose from blue, gold or green.
Player Presentation: Select Avatars or Player Disks to represent the players at the table.
Bring my Game Action to Surface: Choosing the Always option will ensure that the table will be brought forward when action is necessary.Choosing Never will keep the game table action in the background and will blink in the taskbar when action is required.
Select your default choice for automatic Ante/Blind and for mucking losing hands. Hint: most players prefer to use Auto Ante and Auto Blind as it avoids having to respond to a dialogue box at the start of each hand. Similarly, Auto Muck avoids having to respond to Muck or Show for losing hands that make it to the show down.
Enable your choice of up to 6 PreSelect Button options to be available at the table. If you select more than the 6 options, your changes cannot be accepted or applied.
Your new selection of pre-selects will be presented at any new games you view or join. If you are currently at a table, the new selection will not appear until you leave.
Fold ASAP: Fold when facing action throughout hand. Check if no action. Pre-select button will remain selected until the hand is folded, concludes or the button is toggled off.
Check/Fold: Check if no action. Fold if action. Pre-select button will remain selected for a single action or until the button is toggled off.
Check/Call 1 Bet: Check if no action. Call 1 Bet if action is a single bet. Pre-select will be toggled off if facing other bet options. Pre-select button will remain selected for a single action or until the button is toggled off.
Check/Call All: Check if no action. Call all action for entire betting round. Pre-select button will remain selected throughout betting round or until the button is toggled off.
Bet/Call 1 Bet: Bet if no action. Call 1 Bet if action is a single bet. Pre-select will be toggled off if facing other bet options. Pre-select button will remain selected for a single action or until the button is toggled off.
Bet/Call All: Bet if no action. Call all Bets if action. Pre-select button will remain selected throughout betting round or until the button is toggled off.
Keep Calling: Check if no action. Call all action throughout hand. Pre-select button will remain selected throughout hand or until the button is toggled off.
Check & Raise: Check if no action on first prompt. Raise all bets on second offer of same betting round. Pre-select will be toggled off if facing other bet options. Pre-select button will remain selected to attempt a check and raise action on the same round or until the button is toggled off.
Raise It: Bet or Raise regardless of previous action. Pre-select button will remain selected for a single action or until the button is toggled off
Keep Raising: Bet or Raise regardless of previous action for duration of the betting round. Pre-select button will remain selected throughout betting round or until the button is toggled off.
Note: In pot limit and no limit games there will only be two pre-select betting buttons available; Fold ASAP and Check/Fold.
There are now three options to choose from. By default all game sounds are enabled for subscribers.
- On: This enables all game and chat sounds.
- Off: Disables all game and chat sounds.
- Custom: Allows you to choose which chat and game sounds you want audible.
There is a sound associated with each card action. Choose which associated card sounds you want to hear by checking the appropriate boxes.
Each token action also has a corresponding sound. Check the ones you want to hear.
Select subscribers can use the chat feature to add sound to your conversations. You can find the complete list of game sounds by clicking on the Options tab in the game software, selecting the Audio sub tab and then clicking the Show Sounds link. To use them, just type the indicated abbreviation and all the players with that chat sound enabled will hear what you have to say.
Turn on or off various game function sounds.
We boast the best hand histories on the Internet! Our hand histories are presented in a neat, graphical format so that players can quickly review all details of a hand without scrolling through pages and pages of text. You can view hand histories while you are signed in at the game site. The flexible search capability allows you to locate hands based on your last showdown, your last 10 hands, a specific hand number or by a specifying a date and time frame. All hands meeting your search criteria are presented in a summary display. You click on any hand in the summary to view the details. With the click of a button you can have the hand history details mailed to your email account.
Players can select the avatar to display when they take a seat, choose to display or suppress their "City" in the cardroom, and turn on or off the auto login feature.
Display your personal data, contact information, email address and change your password. This tab page provides 4 sub tabs to let you easily locate the information in which you are interested.
- The Personal Info sub tab allows players to review the data entered when the account was registered. Changes to this information must be submitted to support contact using the Contact Us page for action.
- The Contact Info sub tab allows players to review their address, and telephone numbers provided when registering. Changes to this information must be submitted to support contact using the Contact Us page for action.
- The Email Address sub tab allows players to review their email addresses, see the validation status of an email address, and the selected mail-out options. Changes to this information must be submitted to support contact using the Contact Us page for action.
- The Change Password sub tab allows players to change their passwords and/or secret questions.